Infographic sources (all as of September 2013):
1) Explainer videos are one of the best ways to clearly convey your message, e.g. your business’s value proposition. The well-composed combination of speech, text and graphics help to communicate even more clearly. Sorce: Hochschule der Medien, Stuttgart: Master thesis by Bianca Frühauf: Didaktische Analyse eines E-Learing Formats am Beispiel der simpleshow, 2011.
2) Video results appear in about 70% of the top 100 listings, the type of content most often displayed in universal or blended search results. Source: Marketingweek, 2011, http://www.marketingweek.co.uk/.
3) From 2006 to 2010 consumption of video increased from 28% to 70%.
Source: Statista, http://de.statista.com/statistik/daten/studie/163165/umfrage/abruf-von-videodateien-im-inter- net-seit-dem-jahr-2006/, 2013.
4) More than 80% consumers will at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a
product they plan to purchase. Source: MarketingCharts.com, 2012, http://www.marketingcharts.com/direct/product-videos-found-boosting-purcha- se-confidence-among-viewers-21658/.
5) A minute of video is worth 1.8 million words. Source: Dr. James McQuivey of Forrester Research, Forrester, January 2009.
6) When a video is information-intensive, 66% of consumers will watch the video two or more times. Sources: Invodo, 2013, http://www.invodo.com/?s=November%202011%20survey and http://www.e-tailing.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/SuperiorShoppingExperiences.pdf.